Our Gutter Installation Process
Because poor water drainage can lead to devastating damage to your home, it’s important to have a properly functioning gutter system. At The Aluminum Company of North Carolina, we have a dedicated Raleigh-Durham gutter crew that will professionally measure, custom-make and install your gutters on-site. Learn more about our gutter installation process below.
Want an in-depth look at our gutter installation process (and our very own gutter trucks)? View the gutter process photo gallery.
- With our in-truck gutter machine, we custom measure, make & cut your new gutters
- Construct your new gutters from the custom-made components
- Create the gutter end-caps
- Install the gutters with a hidden hangar system & screws, not nails
- Apply gutter seal
- Hang 3x4 commercial downspouts, custom-made end-caps & base area
- Perform thorough project clean-up